Sunday 6 May 2012

Weddings assistance

I will be assisting Tony Cobley on a future wedding after the work based learning deadline. 22nd May 2012.

Clients : MR & MRS Lewis (to be)

I feel this is a great opportunity for me as i have done weddings before but to watch someone with a lot more experience in the field would be a great help for me.
not so much that i will then go and copy everything that Tony does, but just to see what other ways there are to make it more efficient for the photographer.
Tony had sent me through the forms he goes through with his clients, just so i had a good idea of how the day was going to be planned out and what was expected of me. Planning ahead is always a good option and have a back up plan if things don't go to plan is even better, thats what i got from the forms (everything has been thought of).
I think its going to be a challenge in itself to assist someone as i've never done it before, but its all experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment