Saturday 21 April 2012

Wedding 4

managed to secure my 4th wedding. A builder working on my parents house got talking to me about his up coming wedding. He sed he already had a photographer but the soon to be wife wasn't to sure about them as it was a friend of the family and hadn't seen much of their work. so after a bit of discussion about what they were looking for, I tried my best to make them feel comfortable with me, I also amended my website so they could easily see the photographs i've been taking.
After offering some extra prints in with the price they have decided to go with me.
still waiting to meet with the couple and get everything signed and confirmed.

Price : £350
includes me for where ever they need me
a disc with the images on (model release signed for me to use them for advertising purposes).
and 2 prints

No comments:

Post a Comment